Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mialyn's Baptism:):)



Whoever welcomes a child in My name, welcomes Me.
--Luke 9:46-48

Our baby girl was Christened this morning!!!!!!! It was so amazing:) She looked beautiful and she did so well! It was a very touching and wonderful experience. I want Mialyn to grow up loving and worshiping God and doing everything the right way. I want all the examples around her to be good Christian examples, and for our church family to really help encourage her. I know that her daddy and I are far from perfect and sin on a daily basis, we all do. We could all live better and do things always thinking of God before hand, but we all fall short of God. We are not perfect, none of us. I just pray for strength and courage and pray that God gives me the ability to do all things in my power to raise my angel daughter the way he would see fit. I can't thank God enough for Mialyn Reese. She is such an inspiration and such a gift. We have truly been blessed and dedicating Mialyn to the Lord this morning and promising him we will do everything we can for her gave me a feeling I've never had before. I feel like she IS A CHILD OF GOD, and she is protected, loved unconditionally, and has such a united family that will help her along the rough and rugged road we call life. My daughter is safe within God's embrace. I am so thankful, and I am so happy. We love you Mialyn Reese Silvey!!!!! Please Mialyn, remember that we all fail at times, but God is there for your highs and your lows... and he will pick you up and carry you if you fall. You are amazing little angel girl:) and I know you will always do your best. We are so PROUD of you!
















5 comments:

  1. I am so happy :)
    It is a wonderful feeling! She looks beautiful just like a little angel in her christening gown!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mialyn Reese, I couldn't have been any more proud of you than I was yesterday morning, I Love You, you are perfect and I know God will bless you with everything you do in your life.
    **Brit, I'm so glad I got to be there to experience something so beautiful with you and my beautiful neice! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mialyn looks so beautiful! I'm glad that you had a wonderful experience, there is nothing like having your child love and live for the Lord. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's so sweet of you. She is so beautiful and ya'll have def. been blessed.
    I see a lot of her daddy in her in these pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.