Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Birthday, and Happy CRAWLING baby:)

Hey guys:) Busy busy weekend and week so far! MIALYN HAS GONE MOBILE:) She isn't perfect at it, and she isn't doing it all the time now but SHE IS CRAWLING:) It is so cute! I love my baby girl so much!!!!!!!!!!

We got our tree up and it is beautiful:) I LOVE IT! I took a bunch of pictures but I am so lazy and really don't feel like uploading them, but I WILL lol I promise! I even wrapped a few gifts so it didn't look completely bare under there lol but after black friday it is going to be packed! DUH my baby's first Christmas:) IT HAS TO BE!

Well, I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for my beautiful daughter and her perfect daddy:) I am thankful that God has blessed me with such an amazing family and wonderful friends! I am thankful that we have food to eat, and a roof over our head. I am so happy and God has given me so much. This past year has been the BEST year of my life! I finally got to meet what I have been waiting my whole life for... my angel, my baby girl. I love you Mialyn! I love you Erik!

Don't forget to THANK GOD FOR ALL YOUR BLESSINGS:) Everyone enjoy the Turkey!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Mialyn crawl!!! Happy early birthday girl!!!!! Hope yall have a great thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big milestone!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.