Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rub-a-dub-dub PLAYTIME in the tub:), and HI!!!!

Usually bath time for Mialyn is an in, clean, out type of procedure. She's just never really liked it all that well. I remember her first bath at home... Erik and I filled her little baby tub full of water and sat in on the kitchen table and sponged her because of her umbilical cord and she just screamed her little heart out! With time bath time got better and then she went through the stage where she would always pee in her water as soon as she felt the warmth lol... and then the stage where she HATED drying off... and NOW as of TODAY bath time turned into PLAYTIME! Mialyn had so much fun playing in the big girl bath today:) It was the first time I attempted bath toys and she would just reach for them and splash splash splash:) It was so cute!!!!! I sat in the bathroom floor beside the tub for about thirty minutes! I just love my little girl so much:):)

Not only did she have a BLAST in the tub she has been playing and so happy all day!!!! She has said "HI" I don't know how many times! All I have to do is wave and say "Hi Mialyn!" and she'll say HIIIII!!!! I love it:) It's so cute!!!!!!

Tonight one of the local elementary schools where both Erik's mom and my mom work are hosting a ballgame with the Harlem Wizards tonight:) Erik's Dad is actually playing against them and it is going to be SO entertaining:) Mialyn even has a little t-shirt that says "My Grandpaw is #10" on the back! I can't wait:)

Today has been a semi-boring day all together... homework homework homework, and then a lot of cleaning! But every single moment with my princess is wonderful!!!!!







2 comments:

  1. I bet she will just love bathtime from now on.. Brody loves it.. he would stay in there forever! Shes just precious!! I love the last pic!! I can't believe she says Hi.. I bet it is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny and cute.
    She's getting so big.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.