Sunday, November 15, 2009


This weekend was pretty fun!!!! Friday night Andrea and Tommy took us out for my "pre" birthday dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Timmy (Lea's husband), and our friends Larry and Amanda came also:) and of course little Mialyn and Gage!!! Then Erik and I headed over to my cousin Wendy's to visit with her and her husband Ryan for a couple hours. Saturday Erik and I spent the day at the mall with Mialyn shopping for our Christmas photo outfits:) and then had dinner at Cheddar's:) YUM! When we got home our friends Nick, and Nikki came over to visit and bring Mialyn some new bows and a cute little outfit:) Alisha also came over and then I straightened her hair so she could be all prepared for John's big arrival:) He came home today for his Mid-tour leave from Iraq. She picked him up at 4:00 from the airport and ended up visiting with his family for a while and then came over for dinner:) Fried pork chops, loaded mashed potatoes, rice, corn, and rolls:) It was awfully good if I do say so myself:) lol

Today we headed to church this morning, and then we also got out Christmas photos taken and some six month pictures of Mialyn Reese:) She was a little fussy but I am pretty sure we got some adorable shots;) She is so cute! After we got home Erik mowed the yard and Mialyn helped! It was so cute:) She rode around on the lawn mower with him for about half an hour:)

I really hate to start another week of school. I am dreading seeing 5:00 in the morning. I really don't know how Erik does it!!! Getting up at 3:50 all week would drive me nuts!!!! I love him to death:):) (Not to mention I despise leaving my baby girl.) Well, here's to the start of another loonnnggg week:) Can't wait until this coming weekend:) A big birthday celebration with all my friends:) and then Thanksgiving will be here and BLACK FRIDAY:) Cannot wait to go shopping!!!!! Here are a few pictures from this past week/weekend:)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.