Mialyn did so well after her shots! WHILE getting them is a different story. It always breaks my heart. I had to leave the room before I had a melt down!!!! She weighed in at 17lbs 13oz :) She is getting soooo BIIIGGG! Alisha and I took a trip to the mall the other day and I FINALLY found Mialyn a cute little pea coat:) It was just adorable! I cannot wait to start getting her all her Christmas presents wrapped and put under the tree:) This is going to be the BEST Christmas ever:):)
Earlier I was watching Mialyn playing in the floor and I look down and she was in FULL PUSH UP POSITION! Crazy!!! Her knees were completely off the floor and her hands were pushed up! It was insane! I couldn't believe it:) She did it quite a few times so I got a picture!!!!!!
Here are a few pictures from her shots, her "working out" lol, and finally some Harlem Wizards pictures!!!!! ...and oh yeah! Erik finally bought me a new couch! We are going to remodel our second living room so I'll be posting some before and after pictures before too long! Our couch gets delivered tomorrow:):) AND I got into the nursing program! It's been a fun week!
HAPPY VETERANS DAY TO ALL OF THE ONES WHO HAVE FOUGHT FOR, AND SUPPORTED OUR COUNTRY:) WE LOVE YOU!
Okay so the picture of Mialyn doing a push up is too funny!!!!!!!! I love it!! She precious, too sweet I love her adorable little smile:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for straightening me hair today we will see you when we get back from TN :)