Shoo! School is OVER for a whole month!!!! It may not be that long but this mommy needed a break!!!!! Finals had me sooo stressed out! I am pretty sure I contained my stress well but I was about to explode! This semester was crazy and I know when I go back in a month it's going to be 1 million times more stressful! 8-4 four days a week it's going to be sooo hard. I am ready to get outta there so I am just gonna buckle down and do what I have to do! PRAISE THE LORD FOR A LITTLE BREAK! Friday night Erik's mom kept Mialyn and we had a little date night at Buffalo Wild Wings and then came home. Nothing major, but we missed Mialyn LOTS!
Christmas is just around the corner and this past weekend we had a Christmas dinner for Erik's mom's side of the family down at the community center in town. It was a lot of fun and we had lots of yummy food! Santa came and brought all the little kids presents, and well... us big kids too:) lol We ALL got pictures taken with Santa and it was priceless and just an all around good time! I FINALLY got a bump-it too! (Thanks Sue.) I have yet to use it because I haven't felt like fixing myself up just for school lol but I am so excited to use it seeing as how my hair does absolutely NOTHING. I have wanted one forever I just never bought one:) So YAY for a BUMP-IT! After the Christmas dinner we headed down to Lexingon to do a little more Christmas shopping for Mialyn. We got some pretty good deals on jeans, pajamas, boots, sweaters, pretty much everything! Lots and lots of good sales! My mommy and I are going back to Lexington probably this weekend to finish up on everything and I am so ready to just be done with it all and enjoy some relaxation! We didn't end up getting home Saturday night until after one in the morning and we were wore out! Sunday we had church and then went up to Erik's parents for some homemade veggie soup and Erik got his hair cut. Then we headed home and a friend who is pregnant with a girl came over and bought some of Mialyn's clothes that she has grown out of already and then I cooked dinner for Erik, my mom, and my brother. After they went home I spent a couple hours cramming for my anatomy final, and watching the Keeping Up With The Kardashians season premier lol. (I am addicted to good reality tv.) I woke up at 5 this morning, got ready for school and now I am home, I am done, and I am ready to clean a little and enjoy some time with my man and my princess! I am getting SOOOO excited for Christmas and to see Mialyn's reaction! Mialyn is getting so big, and so nosey! She loves getting into everything! She is reaching for people now, and she loves Ni Hao Kai-lan and The Wonder Pets! My baby girl is really growing up and it's happening waaayyy too quickly! (I love you Mialyn!) I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!!!!!


Aww... I love all of your pictures! Her bow is toooo cute.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great break from school!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of Mialyn! Her little duck tub is so cute! I hope that you have a great break from school!
ReplyDeleteI Love You Guys! Britt you look so good in the family picture at the bottom!! Mialyn is so precious, and the school thing is gonna be hard for you but you'll get through it!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to here your finished with school for the mean time! ;)
ReplyDeleteDon't ya just love Christmas Breaks!!!
Miss Mialyn is so adorable, and from the sounds of it, she's going to be one happy (spoiled :)) princess at Christmas!!! :)
AS always your family is adorable! ♥