Thursday, December 3, 2009

TAM Tag and my little crawler!

My friend LEA over at The Roland's tagged me with TAM (True Authentic Mom) So now it is my turn to tell everyone 5 reasons that make me a TAM:)


1. Mialyn is my world. She is my angel.. SHE IS ALWAYS FIRST. I don't shower, eat, do homework, clean, or ANYTHING until Mialyn is taken care of. She is what matters the most. I can put all other things aside for my baby girl:)

2. I am changed forever from the birth of my little girl. I now know what it really means to be complete. Any second I am away from Mialyn I am thinking about her, and wanting to be beside her. She is so special and perfect. I love her so much.


3. Biter biscuits, Mum Mum's, Yogurt Melts, Food, Puffs, Juice, Formula, Bibs, Burp Rags, Extra clothes, extra diapers, extra wipes, baby Tylenol, gas drops, toys, germ-x, and Lysol wipes... All in her monogrammed diaper bag! I am ALWAYS prepared!


4. I am always playing with Mialyn while she is awake:) We do everything together! Crawl, chase balls, play with toys.. even when I am doing dishes I roll her high chair over there and she hangs out with me and eats a biter biscuit:)....

5. Speaking of BITER BISCUITS... Bath time makes me a TAM also! (They are such a mess.) Mialyn loves her bath time! She splashes, plays with her bath toys, babbles, smiles, and laughs like crazy! She loves when I sing Wonder Pets to her, or Jesus loves Me! She'll splash like crazy!


NOW, tell me what makes you a TAM!







4 comments:

  1. She's got the crawling thing down! Go Mialyn Reese I Love You Doll Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her go!!!!! She just got it down from the time I was over, they just do things overnight!!!!!! She is so sweet!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur such a sweet & good mommy! :) Thanks for the tag, I have sooo much to catch up on! I'll try posting my TAM sometime soon, but forgive me if I don't. :) She is getting so big & so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.