Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MIALYN'S FIRST TOOTH!

Today Mialyn and I got up early and went to Lexington with Alisha to pick her ring up from getting sized and eat some yummy Planet Thai:) So.... on the way down I was feeding Mialyn some puffs in her seat when I realize....A TOOTH! A tooth is popping through!!!!! I am so excited! She is getting soooo big! Another amazing mommy moment for me:) It's not ALL the way through yet but I can feel the top of it with my finger! Of course she won't let me take a picture of her gums lol (I tried!) So.... no pictures yet! But I am patiently waiting to show everyone:) She was a little fussy the past couple days but not too bad at all and then today I see why! I gave her her first teething tablets about 20 minutes ago and so far so good:) Right now she is eating a mum mum being as content as can be! She is really taking it like a champ:) Hooray for Mialyn's first tooth!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! My kids got their teeth at four and five months old and it was so exciting too!

    She is too cute, and love her name!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.