Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gift exchanges with Paytain and Gage, and Mialyn's first Sleigh Ride!!!

This past weekend was so much fun!!!!! Friday we went to Huntington and finished up some Christmas shopping, and then Saturday we got our first BIG snow, and Mialyn's first snow ever! It was really exciting:) So... we took Mialyn up to Erik's parents, and then we invited Gage up and took then sledding!!!! We also had their gift exchange:) It was so cute and a lot of fun! Mialyn had a ball, but poor Gagey is siiiccckkk...:( They thought it was just a cold but it has turned into RSV. He is on breathing treatments now and really needs your prayers. All of his tests came back okay so he got to come home, but please pray for Andrea and her family. I hate to see any baby sick and helpless. It's so sad:( Gage has been SUCH a good sport though:) He is tough!! Last night we went to Wal-Mart and out to Applebees for dinner. Mialyn stayed up until midnight last night and still got up at 7:00. She is an early bird...and Mommy isn't a morning person lol. But it's okay:) I love waking up to her. We headed to church this morning for our Christmas service and it was really great! They did such a good job and Mialyn jumped and danced to the music:) She was sleepy but she had fun! After church we came home and wrapped the rest of our gifts, and then Paytain and Alisha came over for Mialyn and Paytain's gift exchange! It was a lot of fun as well:) Mialyn and Paytain are so cute together:) I just love it! Here are a few pictures from this past weekend:)


















4 comments:

  1. Mialyn and Gage look so cute in their little sleds!!!!! precious!! I love the picture of you two in the snow where you match, precious!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how precious!

    so cute, makes me want to have babies ;-) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pictures:)
    I'm jealous of the snow! I keep seeing snow pictures are people's blogs..not fair.

    You and your family are very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.