Oh my goodness, SUCH a great gift giveaway over at Little Diva TuTus:) Their stuff is so cute:) They ALSO have an ETSY store! Go check both of them out:) Especially if you have a little Princess:)
So, it's official..... MIALYN HAS SAID DA-DA!!! Millions of times! I keep trying to upload the video I have of her doing it but it is taking sooo long and just won't do it for me tonight, so I will definitely try getting it up tomorrow! It's so cute:) She says it over and over and over. I love my little girl! Her Daddy is pretty amazing also:) and I guess she sure knows it!!!!
Yesterday I blogged about her pulling up on her knees and not so much all the way to her feet but I will be darned if she didn't stand right up a hundred times today! She is getting so big and has such a big personality. All she does is laugh and play and brighten all of our days! She is such an angel:):):)
She has really started pulling hair! (Please view pictures. lol!) She will just grab a big handful of it at a time. It's painful but funny! But the crazy thing is, when she gets sleepy she will just take her fingers and lightly brush over my hair and it calms her down. I don't quite understand it ha, but anything she wants to do pleases me:) I think I really am doing well with teaching her the word "NO." If she is pulling up on something or trying to open (her friends) Christmas gifts I just say a stern "No Mialyn Reese." ... and she will quit. If she goes back to it again, I say it again in a more stern voice and she will crawl away from it. I want to be the best Mommy I can be but I also want her to be the best child she can be, well mannered, and well behaved. She is just perfect! God has really blessed our family! Everyone have a HAPPY HUMP DAY tomorrow:) I may do a "Wordless Wednesday" post and give you all some pictures:)
...by the way, I MADE AN *A* on my Medical Terminology Final tonight! I am proud:) Now I have 3 to go:( WISH ME LUCK!





Ha Brittany you seem like a really good mommy & beautiful! She is so sweet. Yay for saying Dada & an A for your exam!!! That's awesome news!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is sooo cute! And Mialyn... ADORABLE!!! I'm looking forward to reading your posts.
ReplyDelete