Friday Erik took Mialyn and I to Red Lobster and then we went grocery shopping. After we got home and unloaded the truck we headed over to my parents' house for Taco night. We hung out there for a while and then came home and slept. Saturday we woke up and had cinnamon rolls, waited on Alisha, then headed to Ashland. We had a late lunch with Andrea and Tommy at Texas Roadhouse and then went over to the mall and did a little shopping. Erik got my two North Face jackets (early Christmas presents) and I love them!!!!! A red one and a pink one! The whole point of the mall was going to see Santa:) It turned out that Paytain got to see him and Mialyn passed out. So... second time trying, I guess third time's a charm. We will probably attempt again this weekend! Sunday we spent the whole day at my Grandparents' house with the family and then headed home and just relaxed.
As of this weekend MIALYN IS PULLING UP ON EVERYTHING. I can't believe she has already started doing it! As soon as she starts crawling which of course made me happy and sad at the same time, another mile stone has to occur. She is growing up waaayyy too quick! I love her to death she is sooo cute:) She has also started her sippy cup:) She doesn't FULLY get it yet but she really tries, and if I hold it she will drink her juice out of it. I really think she will take well to it seeing as how she STILL hates her bottle, but we will see. I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!




They grow up so fast! It won't be to much longer! She will probably start walking for those Christmas presents any day now!
ReplyDeleteOh Sweetie! I love your BLOG!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI see you joined mine, and I had to check yours out...LOve. it.
Your daughter is precious. :)