Dear 2009,
You've been so good to me. During this year I got to meet my beautiful daughter who I have waited for my entire life. I got engaged on January 2nd, and set a wedding date for July 24th this coming year. I completed two more semesters of school, and I have gotten to spend time with my wonderful family and friends. I hate to say goodbye to you 2009 but 2010 is looking pretty good as well:) My new years resolution is to lose more weight, get a good tan, get married, and complete two more semesters of nursing school! I am getting married, I am going to see my baby girl take her first steps, turn ONE, and learn more and more things:) I really can't thank God enough for all of the blessings he has bestowed upon my family and I. I have everything a girl could ever ask for plus more. I am so lucky and I couldn't be happier!! So goodbye 2009!! It's been fun:) BRING ON 2010!
Mialyn and I were pretty lazy yesterday. We stayed in most of the day. My mom and Alisha came over to visit and it was Alisha's birthday! I made Mom and I a pizza, and baked Alisha her birthday cake! I finally got myself ready around 5:00 and we all (babies and all) headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to have Alisha a little birthday dinner! It was so good but I started feeling kind of sick. By the time I got home my whole body started aching, and I just felt really cold. Mialyn wouldn't go to sleep and it was like 10:00 so I let her come in the bathroom with me while we let Daddy sleep and I took a really hot bath. It made me feel a little better but then my stomach started cramping horribly, and I just knew something was wrong. I could barely stand up straight. Erik got up and rocked Mialyn to sleep while I layed in bed and just cried. It wasn't pleasant. This morning I took some tylenol around 5:00 and gave Mialyn a bottle and went back to sleep for a couple hours. It's gotten a little better but I seriously think it's the Mirena doing it. I am not sure if I have blogged about the Mirena before but I wouldn't advise getting it. I don't know, it could be different for others but it makes me miserable. I have finally came to the decision to go back on the pill and get this thing OUT! Another thing I am looking forward to! lol:) It's just been bad all together for me.
Well today Mialyn and I are hanging around the house cleaning some and playing with all her new Christmas toys. We are having a very small get together at our house tomorrow night to watch the ball drop. Pizza, Velveeta cheese dip, little smokies wrapped in bacon with brown sugar sprinkled on top, and chips and pop. Nothing extravagant but it suits us fine:) I wish everyone a Happy New Year:) Be safe, and be careful!
GOODBYE 2009! Hello 2010!
Here are a few of my favortie photos from this past year!


What a great year we both had.. I mean meeting our little percious ones was enough to take it for me:) Love the pictures! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteYou need to get the murena OUT!!!!!!
Aw- what sweet family photos...you all look so happy* Very beautiful Family my Dear!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great year and will have a wonderful 2010 :)
Hopefull you'll start feeling better? I hate it when I have stomach problems. Ruins everything! But it sounds like you know what it's steming from?
Have a great 2010! :)
Your Baby is *precious*