We woke up this morning to a winter wonderland:) Snow always makes it feel like Christmas!!!! I love love love this time of year! I love SNOW:) If it's going to be cold... send all the snow my way you can get! We haven't got to take Mialyn outside in it yet but we are putting on her snow suit and hat and gloves and we are taking her sleigh riding here in a little bit:) (Pictures to come.) I cannot wait!! She will love it! And it's not too terribly cold out so it won't be so bad:) Forgive me for being so excited but I LOVE THIS SNOW:):):)
So...let's put a cherry on top of it all... MIALYN IS NOW SAYING MOMMA ALL THE TIME! I love it:) She now says Hi, DaDa, Momma, and Baba! She holds her bottle and hits it over and over and says baba baba baba!!! It's adorable:) She is getting soooo big! Yesterday we finally finished up Christmas shopping and I am soooo thankful! We got some pretty good deals and we have really been blessed this Christmas. Erik's company also sponsored quite a few kids for Toys for Tots and I had so much fun shopping for them! I was really sad I didn't get to meet the kids but they are from "Santa" so I understand. I just love being able to give to other kids as well. I know we are so thankful... I hope everyone counts their blessings and enjoys the true meaning for the Holiday season! ALL YOU KENTUCKIANS ENJOY THE SNOW:):):):)
Oh my girl, that snow!! I'm so jealous! We are just now getting the roads covered with it. It rained all day yesterday and last night so hopefully at least SOME will stick! This year, I love snow too! I'm not sure what county you live in but I seen that around London a lot of people are out of power and may be until Christmas! I'm so glad you guys have your snow and are able to be warm & cozy at home!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh how fun! Your daughter is precious! I love your blog--hope your dont mind if I follow!
ReplyDelete